When using our Services, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct.
You will not:
- Choose an account username that incorporates bigotry or hate speech, a racial or ethnic slur, use of drugs or criminal activity, profane or sexually suggestive themes, or belongs to another person, such as admin or staff, with the intent of impersonating them.
- Exploit software bugs or flaws in our Services.
- Use botting software or third-party game clients.
- Defame, defraud, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Institute attacks upon our servers or otherwise disrupt our Services.
- Use our Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying our Services, software or other content.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.